NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND UPON TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
INTERNET ACCESS AND A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) ONLY, EXCLUDING ALASKA, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, VIRGINIA, AND WASHINGTON [STATE]. YOU MAY NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND LOCATED IN ONE OF THE ELIGIBLE STATES OR D.C. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND D.C., IN ALASKA, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON [STATE] AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: All individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entrant”) fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any Entrant may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion at any time if he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules (as hereinafter defined).
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by New Global Marketing, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation doing business as Best Cigar Prices and bestcigarprices.com (the “Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor are final in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The Sweepstakes begins and ends at the times and dates (the “Entry Period”) set forth in the Designated Post (as hereinafter defined) on the Sponsor’s Facebook page announcing and describing the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes at its sole discretion.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any and all claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Official Rules. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes will be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to any individual who is: (a) twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the date of Entry; and (b) a legal resident of (and residing at the time of Entry in) one of the continental United States or D.C. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia, and Washington (state)). The following individuals are NOT eligible to enter or win a prize: employees and agents of the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s affiliates, suppliers, service providers; persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of prizes for the Sponsor or for the Sweepstakes; and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, spouse) of each such person, and persons living in the same household as each such person (whether related or not). The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility with regard to any Entrant or Entry (as hereinafter defined) is final and may be made at any time. The Sweepstakes is void outside the continental United States and D.C., in Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia, Washington (state) and wherever prohibited.
TO ENTER: You can enter the Sweepstakes through the Sponsor’s Facebook Page. During the Entry Period Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by “Liking” or “Commenting” (in a respectable and appropriate manner) (each “Like” or “Comment” hereinafter referred to as an “Entry”) on a designated post on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page describing the prize, its approximate retail value and the Entry Period (each, a “Designated Post”) to be entered to win the prize described in the Designated Post. Each Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes a maximum of two (2) times (one (1) Entry for “Liking” the Designated Post and one (1) Entry for “Commenting” on the Designated Post). One (1) winner will be selected at random by the Sponsor from all valid entries received by the Sponsor at the close of the Entry Period.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each Entry will be declared made by the registered account holder of the Facebook profile, as long as that person meets all other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules. The registered account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the account that submitted “Like” or “Comment”. The winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the Entrant is the registered account holder of the Facebook profile associated with the winning Entry.
No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of Entry are permitted and the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual using any such method. All entries and any information posted on the Sponsor’s Facebook page become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The winner(s) will be notified by the Sponsor by message to the winner’s Facebook account or by phone and/or e-mail within five (5) days of the close of the Entry Period, to verify his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and to obtain and/or verify his/her complete contact information. Any such Facebook message, phone message or email will instruct the winner to call a specified telephone number or reply by email within three (3) full business days (measured in the local time zone) after the time that the notification message was left. The winner must reply as instructed to identify him/herself, confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the prize, and provide his/her complete contact information within such three (3) full business day period, or he/she will be disqualified. In the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. The winner may subsequently be required to complete a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in the winner’s notification letter. Further, for tax reporting purposes, if the prize is valued at an amount in excess six hundred ($600.00) dollars the winner will be required to provide the Sponsor with a completed IRS W-9 form before the prize will be awarded, and the winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 issued in his/her name for the actual value of prizes received. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence may be required to claim a prize. The winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) he/she fails to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, any voicemail or message left is not returned, or any forms sent to the winner are not timely returned as instructed. In the event of disqualification of the winner, assuming there is sufficient time available for winner notification and verification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random by the Sponsor from among the remaining applicable eligible entries, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any incorrect or missing postal address, email address or phone number associated with an Entry, or any change of address, email or phone number of Entrant after Entry submission. Any prize details not specified will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified herein, there shall be no prize substitution except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, in which case a prize of comparable value may be awarded. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and the winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with his/her prize. Limit one (1) winner per household.
PRIZE DESCRIPTION: The prize(s) and approximate retail value shall be described in the Designated Post on the Sponsor’s Facebook page. The winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if the actual value of the prize is less than the approximate retail value described in the Designated Post on the Sponsor’s Facebook page. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons providing any prize-related goods or services. The Sponsor is not liable for quality of any prize, and all prizes (unless otherwise specified herein), and all materials provided on or through Facebook or any Sponsor or Sweepstakes-related website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Additional prize award details may be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Winners may be required to provide additional documentation and/or releases deemed necessary by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
GENERAL: The Sponsor, Facebook, and/or Internet/wireless access providers are not responsible for: (a) late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries; (b) any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or line failure in connection with any network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof; or (c) any injury or damage to Entrant, or Entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other equipment related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Entries are void if late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled, unreadable, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Although the Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of Entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including Entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in on the Sponsor’s Facebook page, the Designated Post, or in any Sweepstakes advertising materials, the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, by reason of any acts of God, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, strikes or legal disputes (whether legal or illegal), industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select winner from among the applicable eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. Entry must be made by the Entrant on the Sponsor’s Facebook pages as described in these Official Rules only. The Sponsor reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions from time to time, such changes to be effective 24 hours after they have been made. No Entrant is a winner until his/her Entry has been verified and he/she has complied with these Official Rules.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND POSSIBLY CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD THE SPONSOR BELIEVE OR BECOME AWARE THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT HAS BEEN, IS BEING, OR WILL BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY RESPONSIBLE ENTRANT(S) AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL(S) IN THE ATTEMPTED DAMAGE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
RELEASES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, the Sponsor and its affiliates, together with their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of each (aforementioned individuals and organizations collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Sweepstakes; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) changes to Facebook policies and procedures that may interfere with the operation of the Sweepstakes; (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy and the collection, use and/or sharing by the Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the Entrants; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all prizes (unless otherwise specified herein), and all materials provided on or through the Sponsor’s Facebook page and/or any Sweepstakes-related website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
PUBLICITY: By submitting an Entry, each Entrant grants to the Sponsor and its affiliates the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, Entry and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Sponsor, its affiliates, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation or any further consideration whatsoever unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or Entry. The requirements of this section are void where prohibited by law.
DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
WHO WON?: All winners will be announced on the Sponsor’s Facebook page.
PLEASE NOTE:Selection of contest or sweepstakes winners is done at the sole discretion of Best Cigar Prices. Any entrants who are suspected of altering or manipulating contest odds in their favor in any manner will be disqualified.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes period will begin at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 2, 2018 and will end at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 31, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, the Best Cigar Prices Summer catalog will feature the Sweepstakes (as defined below).
2. Eligibility: Altadis U.S.A. Inc.’s Yeti Cooler Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty eight (48) continental U.S. states and Washington, DC (excluding residents of Massachusetts, Virginia, and Michigan), who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry, and who were already cigar smokers prior to learning of this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Altadis U.S.A. Inc. and Best Cigar Prices (“Sponsors”) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, volume sellers, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising agencies, production companies, third party fulfillment agencies, promotion and contest administrators (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, and sibling) and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
3. Participation: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to: (a) be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsors, and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (b) release and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the use or misuse or redemption of the prize, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action. Any entries made from outside the areas of eligibility shall not be eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
4. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the sweepstakes by two different methods. First, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes each time you purchase a box (20 cigars or more) of Romeo y Julieta cigars from www.bestcigarprices.com and submit information that identifies you. Alternatively, you can enter by hand-printing your name, complete home address, daytime phone number, date of birth and the words "BCP / Romeo Yeti Cooler Sweepstakes" on a 3" x 5" card. Mail the 3"x 5" card to "BCP / Romeo Yeti Cooler Sweepstakes Entry," Best Cigar Prices, 1 Hillside, Drums, PA, 18222. Each 3"x 5" card must be submitted in a separate, hand-addressed, stamped envelope. IMPORTANT: All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than August 31, 2018 and received by September 15, 2018. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries and such entries will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned or acknowledged.
NOTE: A maximum of 10 entries may be submitted by any one person during the Sweepstakes Period. If more than 10 entries are submitted for one person, regardless of the entry method, ALL entries of that person will be disqualified.
5. Prizes: On or about October 1, 2018, one (1) Prize Drawing will be held from among all eligible entries attained by Best Cigar Prices during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by Best Cigar Prices throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Once confirmed, as detailed below, each Prize winner will receive one (1) Yeti Cooler (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $600).
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification/Fulfillment: Within ten (10) days after the applicable Drawing, Best Cigar Prices will make two (2) attempts, over a three (3) business day period, to contact the potential Prize winner via the contact information provided upon entry to confirm information needed in order to declare the potential Prize winner an official winner. If a potential Prize winner cannot be reached during the three (3) business day period in which he/she is attempted to be contacted, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be notified from the alternate potential winners randomly selected in the applicable drawing. Once contact is made, potential Prize winners will be required, as a condition of verification and acceptance, to sign and return, within five (5) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Acceptance, Publicity (where legally permitted) and Liability Release (“Release”), which will include a representation that such prize winner is a current smoker at least twenty-one (21) years of age, or else such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Noncompliance, failure to provide any information within the time specified, failure to respond to notification attempt(s) or return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected. All decisions of Sponsors relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
7. Prize Conditions: The total ARV of prize to be awarded by Best Cigar Prices is $600. The Prize winner is responsible for any and all taxes associated with the prize. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted except at Sponsors' sole discretion, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value as determined by Sponsors. The difference between any ARV and actual retail value (due to market fluctuations at the time of prize award, or for another reason) will not be awarded in cash. Prizes will be awarded in compliance with any federal and state laws and applicable local ordinances. Prizes will be awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all guarantees and warrantees are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these terms of these Official Rules. All prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
8. General Terms: Noncompliance or any violation of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors assume no responsibility for lost, incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, error, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be modified/terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsors see fit and the applicable Prize(s) will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsors. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsors are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected or found: (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (iv) to have provided inaccurate information in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitations of Liability: Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities; (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Sweepstakes Entities from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sweepstakes Entities; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Failure of Sponsors to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
10. Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: ENTRANTS AGREE THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
12. Request for the Name of Prize Winner: Name of Prize winner will be available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended through 11/1/18, please visit www.bestcigarprices.com.
13. Sponsors: Altadis U.S.A. Inc., 5900 N. Andrews Avenue, Suite 600, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 and Best Cigar Prices, 1 Hillside Drive, Drums, PA 18222