Due to a high volume of calls and chats, your expected wait time could be longer than usual. For instant answers on popular topics, click a topic below:
Sun grown tobacco leaves are known for their sweet and full flavor. As a result of becoming resilient to the heat, tobacco leaves that are grown directly in the sun grow thick with more veins. Sun grown wrappers are generally darker leaves with a greater oil and sugar content.
Here are a few of our favorite sun grown stogies:
1. Ashton VSG: Ashton VSG cigars offer an Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper that gives the cigar a distinct rich and spicy flavor. The tobacco leaves are matured slowly under sunlight filtered through the region’s cloud covering.
2. Rocky Patel Sun Grown: Rocky Patel Sun Grown cigars boasts a 5-year-aged Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper. The sun grown wrapper gives the cigar a sweet and spicy taste and a bold flavor. This medium- full bodied smoke is for the seasoned cigar smoker.
3. H Upmann Sun Grown: Sun Grown cigars are one of the most powerful smokes offered by H Upmann. The sweet, spicy Ecuadorian sun-grown wrapper leaves offer a robust smoke with notes of cedar, earth, red pepper, and a hint of cocoa sweetness.
4. Avo Heritage: Avo Heritage offers leathery, medium-brown Ecuadorian sun-grown wrapper leaves. This medium-full bodied cigar features bold flavors of leather, cocoa, coffee, red pepper, and some creamy sweetness.
5. Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage 2002 Sun Grown– Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage 2002 Sun Grown cigars are a strong smoke with an Ecuadorian sun-grown wrapper. This medium-full bodied smoke features an earthy and spicy flavor with notes of pepper and cedar.
If you’re looking for a bold, sweet, and powerful smoke, try a sun grown cigar today.