Sun grown tobacco leaves are known for their sweet and full flavor. As a result of becoming resilient to the heat, tobacco leaves that are grown directly in the sun grow thick with more veins. Sun grown wrappers are generally darker leaves with a greater oil and sugar content.
Here are a few of our favorite sun grown stogies:
1. Ashton VSG: Ashton VSG cigars offer an Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper that gives the cigar a distinct rich and spicy flavor. The tobacco leaves are matured slowly under sunlight filtered through the region’s cloud covering.
2. Rocky Patel Sun Grown: Rocky Patel Sun Grown cigars boasts a 5-year-aged Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper. The sun grown wrapper gives the cigar a sweet and spicy taste and a bold flavor. This medium- full bodied smoke is for the seasoned cigar smoker.
3. H Upmann Sun Grown: Sun Grown cigars are one of the most powerful smokes offered by H Upmann. The sweet, spicy Ecuadorian sun-grown wrapper leaves offer a robust smoke with notes of cedar, earth, red pepper, and a hint of cocoa sweetness.
4. Avo Heritage: Avo Heritage offers leathery, medium-brown Ecuadorian sun-grown wrapper leaves. This medium-full bodied cigar features bold flavors of leather, cocoa, coffee, red pepper, and some creamy sweetness.
5. Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage 2002 Sun Grown- Perdomo Estate Seleccion Vintage 2002 Sun Grown cigars are a strong smoke with an Ecuadorian sun-grown wrapper. This medium-full bodied smoke features an earthy and spicy flavor with notes of pepper and cedar.
If you’re looking for a bold, sweet, and powerful smoke, try a sun grown cigar today.